Pineapple Fried Rice


I have been absolutely swamped by work that the blog has not been properly attended. But fear not my fellow bloggers, I finally have my little solitude to include my recent kitchen adventure.
Here goes:
You will need:

2 clove garlic
2 cup of pineapple
1.5 cup prawns (devined and deshelled)
1 cup chicken(cut in cube)
4 cup of overnight cooked rice
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp shrimp paste (balacan)
1/2 tbsp pineapple juice (easily extract from the pineapple)
1/4 soy sauce
2 tbsp cashew nut (optional)

Heat up cooking oil and throw in sliced garlic, add shrimp paste, chicken prawn and stir fried them until half cooked, then add rice, pineapple and mixed them thoroughly before add fish sauce, pineapple sauce. Blend all the ingredients well, add the cashew nuts at final stage.

The dish is popular in Thailand, and it has always my favourite fried rice of all time.
My husband loves it.


Comments

Popular Posts