3-Day Novena to the Blessed Virgin



Prayer to the Blessed Virgin

This is a novena to the Blessed Virgin. Say this prayer 3 times a day for 3 consecutive days and your prayers will be answered. You must promise to publish it.


Say this 3 times during each prayer:


O Most Beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me here you are my mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to secure me in my necessity, (YOU REQUEST). There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands.


After each prayer say 9 Hail Mary.


You must publish it and it will be granted to you.

Comments

  1. This is the statue of Mother Mary at Kaingaran :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss going back there again..next time coming home, must visit again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts