Thieves Household Cleaner

Time to switch and ditch
Spring cleaning is so exhausting, on top of this we shouldn't compromise our health. Since changing to thieves cleaner, I noticed I can never go back to chemical laden cleaner in the stores.  Those blue liquid bottle we tend to grab to wash our window is out in the thrash bin.  We are happy with our general Thieves Household cleaner.

What I do?I mixed with just a capful of THC and 2 cups of water, very economical.  It does the job minus the harmful chemical.  It also leaves faint lemon scent, not those sharp chemical smell that masked with some weird sweet perfume.

I truly hope more people get on the bandwagon of self love and wellness.  This is not just making our house smell good, but going on journey of changing to pure, clean and safe ingredients for our home, our family.

Start your journey by clicking here ➡️🌱

Comments

Popular Posts