Natural Insect Repellents

Hike in the woods
We have a small trail close to home and I love to bring my kids for quick hike. This time I came prepared with the new Insect Repellent I got on my ER last month. I transfer some to small sprayer so it’s easy to carry in my pocket. 

The liquid is quite concentrated but small amount is enough for my son and I. I spray about 5cent size on my palm and rub them on any expose area. I started to get nervous when I saw gnats started to hover as we walked closer into the woods. 

But we came out enjoying the hike without a single insect bites! This is great and absolutely wonderful to have.

Journey starts here: click ➡️🌱



Young Living’s Insect Repellent is tested to repel mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas using only 100 percent naturally derived, plant-based ingredients.
Pure sesame oil and a carefully selected blend of essential oils traditionally used for their bug-repellent properties come together to make up all 99 percent of the active ingredients in this formula. The other 1 percent? Vitamin E. That means you can use it on your little ones and not worry about the synthetic chemicals used in many traditional repellents. You’ll also love the pleasant, citrusy aroma and smooth, non-greasy, non-sticky application.

Comments

Popular Posts