Spa Living, One oil at a Time-Part-1

It’s autumn again and my mums came back to bloom filling the garden with sweet scent that brought me back to childhood years. I used to accompany my dad to weekly church prayers meeting. End of the meet up, they would ask us to bring the decorations home. These decor consists of fresh mums all different colors. When I get lucky, I would be given a stalk of long pretty mums.  I always remember that scent of sweet mums long ago.
Dessert Mist Diffuser
What else in the Premium Starter Kit
So here I am in 2018, a dear friend gifted me a face serum that brought such fond memories back. Memories of utter peace and calmness. I started using essential oil years ago when there isn’t any local source available. It was probably 15 years some time around 2013. There was a spa in Damai, Kota Kinabalu, where I usually frequent to pamper myself with facial and massage. The owner was an intimidating woman, whatever I thought about her character, I can’t find fault about her usage of oil. She insisted using high quality products at the spa. My skin absolutely loves it, I would purchase a blend that last me months and my skin never look better. After I moved to USA, I stopped because starting family actually taking up every facet of my life here. It’s all about them instead of me. 
Actually, I am not entirely new to Young Living, I use Lemon, Digize and Lavender. They are good but I am not about to invest time or money đŸ’° on it at that time.  I finally caved in as I aged I realize I need to take good care of myself, beside, living in cold weather region half the year tend to dry my skin.
I decided to give Young Living a try the second time.  I bought a premium starter kit (PSK) just earlier this month. The PSK which cost about $160 actually covers everything I need from top to toe. It got all the oil I needed to blend my own face serum.
Premium Starter Kit (PSK) Product Review:
Dessert Mist Diffuser:
I came back to provide an update on the product after few days of usage.  What I did is I added few drops of lavender essential oil mixed with a cup of water in the diffuser and I found myself drift off to la la land earlier than I normally would.  Now I know this because I track my sleep with a Fitbit and definitely notice the improvement.  I usually went to bed early if you call that at 10pm but I stayed awake until midnight, but ever since I tried the diffuser, I noticed that I fall asleep at 1040pm.
Face Serum
The serum which consist of Frankincense, Lavender and Copaiba essential oil works wonders.  15 years ago, people was shocked when I told them I use essential oil on my skin.  They said, it'll clogged our pores and cause blemishes.  It all depends on type of carrier oil you uses, certain oil like Rose hip and Grape seed oils are really light and fast absorber. This is the reason I wrote this blog because I feel many people will really benefit from this discovery.  All the 3 oil I have just mentioned actually included in the PSK. For Organic carrier oil you can get from iherb. I bought several oils from iherb, it offers free shipping for purchase over $20 within US. Fast and great service.

Lemon water
Another oil I used here is lemon vitality, which I add a drop to my water daily. Lemon water has natural detox function.  Those who wants to just help regulate their digestive system, lemon water is good for you.

If you do want to try this out, feel free to leave me a comment here. I will show you how you can join Young Living and creating a spa life living, one oil at a time.  With most of other MLM, I found that the "upline" most of the time, interested with getting lots of "downline" produce income, for me I found lots of YL group support and together assist me in my journey to create zenfull lifestyle.  I hope you will benefit with this too.
The perks with me joining Young Living in the USA means I also have access to products available in Malaysia, Singapore and Australia as the group I am in is truly great helping me get oil that was out of stock in US. I recently just got Ylang Ylang which scent I am so obsessed with.


My sponsor link to Young Living:
YOUNGLIVING
Going up north with essential oil
Cold temperature cause my perfume to solidify, then it change to liquid state at room temperature.

Product guides with all Young Living product catalog and how to use them.





Comments

Popular Posts