What? Another reception?

Oh yes, I thought that after a year of marriage and going through 3 reception in Malaysia, I am done with reception. Well, there are hints from my husband to have one in the state but I thought he might forgotten about it and let it pass. How wrong can I be? The moment I get settle in the state, everyone been in buzz with the reception. In fact there is even some talks about bridal shower. Too overwhelmed with anticipation, I seriously need to sit back and let my husband do everything this time, it is only fair. I more or less did almost everything last year. Muahahaha.

Unlike the last reception, this time it will be low key and casual. We are going for back yard BBQ reception, very western a 180 turn from the last. As usual the food need to be great, the cake will be delicious and the guests must go home happy.

Comments

Popular Posts