Pumpkin Farm

It was a beautiful day when we head out to a Pumpkin farm about 40 minutes from my home.  It took us out from the suburbia to the breathtaking countryside.  The dried corn field were now harvested so they are ready for winter.  I love the drive so much better than just having to pick the pumpkin at the groceries store, going to an orchard was quite an experience.  I think it is one of the fun trip that every families should participate.  Right after we parked by the side of the road, I can see throngs of families just coming in with kids of all ages.  Their faces lit up, as they can't wait for "the happy day trip" offered by the orchard.
As for my husband and I, we were just there to pick the pumpkin, we were hoping to pick from the patch.  But I guess it was a little late in the season for that, so we went around the piles of pumpkin right outside the stores to get our pumpkins.   I mentioned it was a beautiful sunny day, the photos turned out so good and so are the pumpkins.  We also went to check out the store, I love the stuffs they sell specially the apple crisp pie, pumpkin bar, apple cider drinks and mini donuts.  They are simply delicious!        











Comments

  1. i am so greatful for your blog moi. i am learning a lot from you. before this i had a totally different picture in my head on how a pumpkin orchard... this is simply delightful place!

    jac

    ReplyDelete
  2. *how a pumpkin orchard look like, and its nothing like this picture...hahahha*

    jac

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts